You are cordially invited to the 8th Annual Think Summer! Dinner and Auction in support of the Skagit Volunteer Lawyer Program on Saturday, February 25, 2017 at SKAGIT VALLEY CASINO RESORT, 5984 Darrk Lane, Bow. You will have tons of fun and also help support legal aid in Skagit County. We will also be honoring Judge Michael Rickert for his 24 years on the Bench.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
HON. DAVE NEEDY AS MC
AUCTIONEER: GEORGE FREEMAN
Discount for New/Young Lawyers available (< 5 yrs in practice)
Casual attire a must! Hawaiian shirts welcome.
Sandals de rigueur (if no snow).
The benefit dinner and auction will feature music, dancing, dinner, drinks and much more. Doors open at 5:30 pm to allow time to browse the many wonderful items in the Silent Auction. Multiple raffle items will also tempt you! Cash Bar. Beginning at 7:00 pm, a delicious buffet is served. Live auction begins as dinner is ending.
Our live auction will feature some really great items including:
- Tour of VAQ-129 Squadron at Whidbey base,
- Everett Aqua Sox tickets,
- Brazilian Dinner for 6 on Samish Island,
- Tour and tasting at Valley Shine Distillery,
- Wood Carving by master carver Kevin Paul,
- PSE Dam Tour and Lunch for 6,
- Watercolor Painting by Michael Heath,
- Tour of Centennial Organic Dairy Farm,
- Authentic Indian Dinner for 6,
- Beauty Bark from Lefeber Turf Co,
- David Yamashita’s famous smoked salmon
- and many more!
Do not miss this celebration of all things summer! And help support civil legal aid in Skagit County!