SCBA ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING & ELECTION OF OFFICERS
MONDAY, NOV 7, 2016 - 5 to 7 pm
Max Dale's Steak and Chop House, 2030 Riverside Dr., Mount Vernon, WA
No-host bar / light appetizers served
SCBA INVITES ALL ATTORNEYS* TO ATTEND THE ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING AND ELECTION OF SCBA OFFICERS FOR 2017.
Agenda will include:
1. Report from Executive Committee
2. Presentation by Kirsten Baron on the Equal Justice Coalition and updated Civil Legal Needs study
3. Votes of membership for adoption of resolutions concerning:
- Proposed Amended Bylaws (see proposed Resolution attached)
- Proposed 2016 Donations from SCBA
4. Election of Officers - Indications of interest in serving as an Officer accepted prior to the meeting; nominations also accepted at the meeting.
(* If you are a Skagit Attorney and not yet a Member of SCBA, you are welcome to attend. If you plan to vote, you must be a Member; membership application forms will be available at the door or you can register in advance online at skagitcountybar.org/join. Membership entitles you to voting privileges, attendance at special SCBA events, and free CLE credits at regular meetings.)
Bylaws Adopted 11-2-2015.pdf
Resolution to Amend Bylaws.pdf
What is the EJC.PDF